Created on May 10th 2009
A Feminist Vade Mecum:
- Anger, by Historiann.
- Opting Out, by Dr. Crazy.
- On Pity, by Professor Zero.
- Independence, by Sutton.
- Trust Your Instincts, by Undine.
- No Apologies, by Exile in Academia.
- It’s okay if not everyone likes you, by Geeky Mom.
- You don’t have to be a mom, by Squadratomagico.
- You can say no, by Tiffany.
- Don’t peak early, by Minnesota Matron.
- Love your body, by Knitting Clio.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get, by Bavardess.
- You are not what you wear, by Roxie the Wire-Haired Fox Terrier.
- Don’t just ask, insist on help (even if it makes you feel weird), by Sisyphus.
- Girl School, by the Bittersweet Girl.
- Romance is for your pleasure and enjoyment, by Professor Zero.