Howdy! It’s a lovely, sunny Sunday morning here in Colorado. I’ve just come back from a conference in Denver and had a chance to meet some very talented and impressive graduate students. In case any of you deluded fools are still considering going to graduate school, here are two of my favorite posts offering some practical advice:
- How (not) to apply to graduate school
- How not to apply to graduate school part II: STEMs and seeds edition
And, just for fun, some more free advice and ideas about graduate school. (Remember, friends: you get what you pay for!)
- Gender and performance in grad school
- It’s funny because it’s true! Plus some thoughts on mortification practices outside of graduate school
- So you want to get a Ph.D. in the humanities?
- Grad applications, ca. 1961: Writer Phyllis Richman gets the last laugh, and a Harvard proffie remains clueless
Sorry about the clip show! I gotta run, go to a yoga class, and oh, yeah: write a book.
2 Responses to “Grad school confidential: back by popular demand!”