June
19th 2013
Where am I? Where the heck are you?

Posted under: American history, art, fluff, happy endings, local news

This is a re-posting from 2011, but it explains my recent absence from the blog:

Interestingly, this old home video is pretty accurately descriptive of my week–Portland, Maine; Hanover, New Hampshire; Bristol, Rhode Island; Winchester and then Newton, Massachusetts. (Newton seems to be the name of exactly every town west of Boston from Watertown to Worcester–what’s up with that?) I’ll be back soon. I pinky-swear promise.

7 Responses to “Where am I? Where the heck are you?”

1. Tenured Radical on 19 Jun 2013 at 1:17 pm #

OMG! It so sucks that you were on the East Coast and I have been in knee surgery recovery so I haz not seen you!

2. Historiann on 19 Jun 2013 at 1:41 pm #

In the east, yes, but nowhere near NYC. I def. would let you know–I’ll be there in November, remember?

3. Indyanna on 19 Jun 2013 at 10:21 pm #

Bummer, Historiann. I’ll be in Boston on Monday, looking for an internet connection to read about how things look back in Pottersville! But, we all just figured you were having some restorative downtime, and land sakes, you don’t have to get an attendance slip to be “absent” from your own blog! You’ll have noticed that the weather has been cool-ish here in the East, but not that awful–although your mileage may be different in New England. Have a good rest-of-your-trip; and if “back soon” means you’ll still be in Boston next week, give a holler.

4. Katherine on 20 Jun 2013 at 5:49 am #

have some lobsta! I’m wicked envious you get to be thea’
    Go Red Sox!
    Katherine

5. Tenured Radical on 20 Jun 2013 at 7:03 pm #

I remember!

6. Tenured Radical on 24 Jun 2013 at 3:10 pm #

It is almost two weeks later and still I am lacking my daily fix of Historiann!!! I have been reduced to reading old posts!!

7. Indyanna on 25 Jun 2013 at 9:54 pm #

I’m chillin’ in the Fenway, and doing a little archival work, waiting for posting to resume. It’s almost like living in the colonial era again. Sloppy game tonight, but the folks had fun singing the songs and hanging out.